The beginning of the work is May, 2023.
“DiverCity” Social-Cultural, Human Rights Defender NGO is looking for a loyal and hard-working fundraiser who will be actively engaged in the development process of the organization and will become a member of our family.
The values of DCNGO are fundamental human rights and freedoms, dignity, equality, eco-sensitivity, safe environment, peace, empowerment and inclusion. If you share those values, then read this announcement and join us.
It is crucial for us that the new team member has at least 2 years’ experience in civil or non-governmental organization/s especially in the role of a fundraiser. We will be happy if they have any individual success stories in effectively managing and completing projects.
On the other hand, the fundraiser should:
- Possess software skills for fundraising,
- Regularly be in touch with other members who are engaged in the fundraising process (active communication in this job is highly valuable),
- Be able to provide references and show what the methods to be used,
- Show the experience of working with international donors,
- Know how to work in CSS’s, be gender sensitive, supporting and welcoming to new ideas, be motivated, lively and ready to discover the potential of our team,
- Have concrete ideas about how to develop fundraising that is compatible with DCNGO’s values,
- Speak English (at least B2) and Russian (at least B1) as it is an indivisible part of the work.
It is also important to have:
- Strong English writing skills,
- Digital skills (Microsoft office, Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc),
- Discipline and sense of responsibility,
- Focus on details, sensitivity,
- Desire to adopt new skills and self-educate,
- The ability to meet the deadlines on time,
- Team work skills,
- Creative thinking.
If you don’t have questions, please fill this form.
If you are chosen you will be invited to an online interview.
The deadline is May 15.